Currie Open House - Tues. Oct. 2

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
I know, odd day to have an open house but I might go depending on my schedule. Free burgers and sodas, tours of the facilities and a premier of the soon to be released King of the Hammers video.

Anyone game?

Attachments

• Invitation3.jpg
    Invitation3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 218

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Subscribing so I don't forget...

They are really close to me but there parking may be a pain...I know a place to park down the street from them if needed...:thumbsup:

If it was on a weekend, I'd be able to roll up there. But no way on a Thursday.

Yeah, it sucks that's it's during the week. I'd like to go just to see the video premier if anything.

Tbars, parking does suck even if you have to go there for business...and what's that place adjacent to them, a repo lot or something?

Colin, maybe you can drag Winter away from that damned Explorer and join us:p:

...DB_1, that auto place is the So. Cal. Auto auction...Hopefully there will be no auction that day or that street gets crazy....

maybe....Oct. 2nd is a Thursday though:confused:

I still plan on going to this...i'll be there just before 8 and hopefully find some decent parking.

Oct 2... isss.. Thursday?

EDIT -- nm, Stic got it.

I think I'm going to try and make this.. I should be able to go from Ontario to home and back to OC by 8pm:(

I think I'm going to try and make this.. I should be able to go from Ontario to home and back to OC by 8pm:(

Cool deal, lot of driving for ya but why not huh lol.
To much going on this month...well, this week even:confused:

Cool deal, lot of driving for ya but why not huh lol.
To much going on this month...well, this week even:confused:

I gotta go pick the kid and take her home;)

I didn't have my camera with me but I think Colin snapped a few pics. It was a very good turn out and they had the Tommy burger trailer cranking out the free burgers:thumbsup:
A lot of the drivers from KOH were there to watch the video premier including the winner Shannon Campbell as well as his rig....drool. Saw Jessie Combs walking around and doing some stuff for video. Looks like Currie is moving to a new, larger facility but I didn't catch the location. We got to walk around the facilities and check out all the cool machinery they use and saw all the jeep 9 inch housings hanging from the racks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dave pretty much said it all. :)

Attachments

• IMG_5212.jpg
    IMG_5212.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5214.jpg
    IMG_5214.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5216.jpg