Show me your Explorer | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show me your Explorer

yea you should absolutley get a look at the 20's how they sit at stock height.. good idea !!!

i like the rims to...

Danny

Yeah, stock height is looking like a good option. I love the rims! So classy looking there not ugly by any means...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

0025.jpg

My truck will be completely different this summer fully street.

everytime I see your X I get more and more upset my deal on an identical X (00 LTD V8 in pearl White) fell through :(

Maybe I'll force my wife to get one when we upgrade from the 93

everytime I see your X I get more and more upset my deal on an identical X (00 LTD V8 in pearl White) fell through :(

Maybe I'll force my wife to get one when we upgrade from the 93

I'm a sucker for white they make sexy ass trucks :salute: Thanks for the complement.

Repainted the 16s silver and refitted them today.

Explorer_SilverRims_Side_1.jpg

Explorer_SilverRims_Side-med.jpg

I must say I like the way these rims look a lot more.

I'm still dreaming the council ebrake setup. Let me see through a dealer parts manager I know if he can get the parts for me. You know what would be the easiest, do you mind pm'ing me your VIN?

I'm a sucker for white they make sexy ass trucks :salute: Thanks for the complement.

Yeah, white does make for nice trucks. Silver was the closest thing I could find to white.

im a fan of white myself, but when just regular around town driving they get dirty way to fast... but on the flip side to that - white encourages the owner to take good care of the vehicle which is never a bad thing !!!! i know im NUCKING FUTS !!!!! when it comes to makin sure my X runs like a champ...

+1 for white X's looking good !

+1 for good upkeep !

Danny

HELLBOUND87...

X looks sick dude !!! - put a black WESTIN BULL BAR w/ some lights, and some lights on your roof rack...

HOLY WOW !!!!! - i wouldt think twice about taking it if i saw it lol

great job !!!

Danny

my ex

I guess it is a NBX i didnt even know lol none of my stuff said that its just said xlt! haha so thanx for the info n i have added lights to the rack i just havin got a pic of it yet...thanx for the compliments guys!

Sweet!

What happened ^^ ? :D

I got a shot in the small mud puddle next door... the neighborhood "kids" promised to show me where the real mud is. I just have to get out of there before the man hands out fines...

(That asphalt is city property, the mud there is county property - silly)

Attachments

• IMGA0654.JPG
    IMGA0654.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 644

What is done to this red explorer above me what size tire rims where did you get that push bar sick explorer

haha :) believe me, it's been a pain in the @$$... 265/70 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ on 17" American RS - used to be chromes, but due to a mishap, I had them powdercoated. I miss the chromes. All my cb antennas are off, but there's a holder for each corner and the top... that was the fun part. I got some muddin' to go do (lightweight) then I can put up a pic...

no lift thats stk with 265 tires

Ops, nah that's 2.75" front and 1.5" rear Coilsprings... no rubbing, no clearance issues. The 2006 mirrors (90% of the changes are from other members' ideas). K&N to Magnaflow...

Yea bro Donner did that bumper complete custom - thats why its so sick !!

Thanks! And you can change the light bulbs w/o removing the entire light assembly. I'm supposed to add those red and black hids where the KCs are, but man, $99.00 each??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you think 265 75 16's would work with a 3'' spacer in front and 1.5'' in back

Back