Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

here's a clean updated pic since the grille and lights went in...
P1110112.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since these pictures were taken, I've done the FX-R projector retrofit, removed the reflectors from the bumper (I had clear tails at one time), and spaced the lower grill out to be more flush with the bumper.

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Driving.jpg

nice man! quick question... what antenna is that?:thumbsup:

You might have taken over as my favorite 3rd gen on the site. It's between you and trayson (both very clean and good wheel choices), but I have a soft spot for black street rides. :cool:

Nice work!

nice man! quick question... what antenna is that?:thumbsup:

Thanks. It's a 6" polished stainless stubbie by AMI/All Sales Manufacturing.

thanks a lot Froader :) glad to see my hard work on her payin off!

Nothing special but I snapped this when I was leaving the beach yesterday since it hasnt been this clean in a while.

IMG_5184.jpg

waiting on my rb 2.5 and 2 inch kit. on jan 30th getting the gray trim painted black and wheels powdercoated. then still deciding on what 285/70/17 rubber to get :)

photo.jpg
photo-1.jpg

nice 3rd gen explorers u guys have

IMG_0483.jpg

what ya think about my halo foglights?

I'm just curious what your name means...considering you have a vanity plate with it :)

As far as the halo's...not really my cup of tea I guess, but for some I guess it's ok. IMO they belong on a Honda...but then again I'm a functionalist. :p:

its my gamertag when i play xbox360 online..........as far as the foglights i like them

well I picked up my 02 xlt saturday, ice fishing yesterday, had plans to start interior work today, but we have a DAMN MONSOON out there. Lots of plans, last truck was for offroad, this one is to get me where im going on road regardless of the weather, will def be a street machine. Spring time has a laundry list of projects, first being a trim pull and paint, second, system install

explorer001.jpg

That's better:D Hard to tell, but do you have a grill or what? Ride looks good and you keep it clean!

That's better:D Hard to tell, but do you have a grill or what? Ride looks good and you keep it clean!

Thanks! It is a work in progress, but whose isin't, lol. And yea there is a grill there, it's just pitch black (billet wide fin). :D

Since these pictures were taken, I've done the FX-R projector retrofit, removed the reflectors from the bumper (I had clear tails at one time), and spaced the lower grill out to be more flush with the bumper.

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Driving.jpg

nice explorer you got there, we got some same mods lol.

May I ask what size tires are you running? I like the look of it and how it fills the wheel well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks. Yours looks good too. The tires are 275/45's. Can't wait to see yours with the winter rims.

Back