Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

th_DELIPHONEPICS376.jpg
th_DELIPHONEPICS362.jpg
th_DELIPHONEPICS377.jpg
th_DELIPHONEPICS366.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

blumagic- I like the theme you have going on, but I hope you'll upgrade the tire size once those wear out because it must be a rough ride with thin sidewalls? Either way it's looking good;)

Am digging the theme on your x, but you definitely need bigger set of tires! lol

any thoughts about lowering it?

BTW, they are 20 inch rims, correct?

those are 22'' rims im waiting to get new tire's once these wear i dont like them either

Wow, I have wanted to see what an ex looks like with a set of 20" Bullitts(kinda look like 22's?) and that looks great!!! What size tires do you have and it looks lowered?

beautiful explorer!

I am positive that the wheels are 20s, correct?

which lowering kit do you have on there?

They are 22s. 265 35 22. The springs are eibach sport line springs.

They are 22s. 265 35 22. The springs are eibach sport line springs.

That explains, I was thinking wow your expo looks really good esp with 20s but oh it is 22s lol.

I guess 22s flows with explorers really well. I own a set of 22s as wel. Never knew there are bullitts made in 22s

I like how ur x looks, very classy imo.

Eibach springs gave you 2 inch of drop? I got Ground Forces which are supposed to give me at least 1.6" but I am hoping for 2"

Actually these springs are from coilsprings.com. This picture was after I changed them. It lowered the ex a lot more than 2 inches. Its quite dramatic actually. Hard to align too. The rims are American racing torque thrust m special Shelby addition. Thnx for the compliments. I will post more pics.

Joemiranda-Your ex does look really good and we would love to see updated pics!

I was searching cardomain.com today looking at 3rd gen Explorers and found a guy that has done EXACTLY what I would like to eventually accomplish(exterior view+my wheels) and I am going to ask him to be a member. Takes a lot of credit in what he's done..... Here's a link to his site and a pic of his ride- http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3044424

I dont think that guy on car domain doesn't want anyone "copying" his "S***"
Seems pretty arrogant to put a disclaimer on your cardomain page like that as if he owns the "blacked out look"
===============
"I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF EVERYONE WOULD STOP COPYING MY WORK AND BE CREATIVE ON YOUR OWN. THERES NOTHING WORSE THAN SEEING THE SAME S*** ALREADY DONE. IT MAKES WHATS DONE LOOK STUPID AND NOT EVEN WORTH IT ANYMORE. STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF ITS ANNOYING. IM NOT BEING A DICK ITS JUST COMMON SENSE, DONT BE A WANNA BE!"
===============

Personally, I think if someone copies something I did, it means they like it alot. I take it as a complement.

I dont think that guy on car domain doesn't want anyone "copying" his "S***"
Seems pretty arrogant to put a disclaimer on your cardomain page like that as if he owns the "blacked out look"
===============
"I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF EVERYONE WOULD STOP COPYING MY WORK AND BE CREATIVE ON YOUR OWN. THERES NOTHING WORSE THAN SEEING THE SAME S*** ALREADY DONE. IT MAKES WHATS DONE LOOK STUPID AND NOT EVEN WORTH IT ANYMORE. STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF ITS ANNOYING. IM NOT BEING A DICK ITS JUST COMMON SENSE, DONT BE A WANNA BE!"
===============

Personally, I think if someone copies something I did, it means they like it alot. I take it as a complement.

Yeah, that's why I said he takes A LOT of credit in what he's done. It'll be his choice if he wants to join here and his attitude on how he expresses himself will determine how long he sticks around. His mods are tastefull and it's the look I've wanted for a long time and then I come across this the other day!

I too have no problem with anyone copying the look that I do, it just means I need to do something else to make it stand out a little more:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow that really is one of the best and cleanest explorers I have seen!

That is a clean looking explorer...

One thing I would do If my explorer was a lighter color...get some black vinyl applied on the rear door and c pillar :cool:
Totally changes the look :D

whitex.jpg

Back