I got a box! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I got a box!

not sure if this is the correct place for this so move it if neccesary...

I got a few boxes in the mail today:
DSCN0442.jpg

DSCN0441.jpg

DSCN0446.jpg

DSCN0447.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

and they contained these:
DSCN0439.jpg
x4
and these:
DSCN0448.jpg

DSCN0449.jpg

I have one more box coming sometime this week and will edit with the new stuff as soon as I get them =D

As soon as I get the last box installation will begin and then some new rubber. More pics of installation and final product to follow
:):):)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice new toys! :cool:

I know! I'm extremely excited but then went to look at FedEx tracking on my other box and it's estimated delivery day is the 27th....... :(

I know! I'm extremely excited but then went to look at FedEx tracking on my other box and it's estimated delivery day is the 27th....... :(

it could be worse...i had a package that was shipped FedEx that came from the eastern part of Pennsylvania that took almost 2 weeks to arrive after the tracking number was issued.

wow.. hope it doesn't happen with mine, it's coming from Oregon:(. but another setback happened, the tires are a little more than I originally thought so I have to wait till next Friday for another paycheck. so it kinda evens out

UPDATE:

got the shackles in. and they are now installed. I'll post some pics later. I got 2 inches out of them!!! and I got 2 inches from the torsion twist!!! Whoo! I'll be putting a new set of Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 31x10.50x15s on my Cragar Soft 8s within the following few days. I think I have enough room for them. At least I hope so.

Back