My Explorer with 37" tires - the Project... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Explorer with 37" tires - the Project...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I honestly don't know what all the 700R4 came behind but as much as I love fords it is a little bit better solution to the Ex tranny. You may also want to look up "frankentranny" its a compilation of 3 different transmissions to make yours work better and last longer.

Rick and I are just trying to help ya with the better options to the A4LD troubles.... C-5 as he mentioned also is not a bad option but I can't remember if it has O/D or not and would be easier than stripping a couple tranny's down to make a better one if this is a daily driver.

yes glen thankyou so much, i really apreciate your and rick help ..... my idea at understand all the options for this issue , because on brasil its very hard import this parts... generaly we pay tax 100% of price in dolar, only to customs , and used parts are not possible import...

things of 3th world country.......
:(

One example, we do not have ford bronco's here... only explorers (1994 ... 2011).

If I'm not mistaken I think the C-5 came in full size trucks too because I think they have a removable bellhousing.

:)

additional cooler to AC Radiator

IMG00272-20110311-1512.jpg

Ola Bruno. Bemvindo. Muito boa

That's about all the Portuguese I know but my girlfriend is trying to teach me more

I like these guys down south with the big wide tires on their Explorers. Great looking truck Bruno!

:)

Hey Guys!

one question, you know if we have one kit on USA to correct camber and Pitman Arm after lift suspension on explorer?

If i'm not mistaked exists the kit to fix this issue....

Good work on the explorer bruno, I like how those bigger tires look on the lower explorer

:thumbsup: Bravo great job, and terrible efficient in view of the video
:exp:

Spectacular ..... very nice, greetings from Spain

Hey bruno, i'm impressed. Nice ex.

Great work on the rig so far Bruno!

Curious though, is anyone else noticing the '95-'97 tailgate on his '94 Explorer? :p:

Whats up with that!? Can't really tell but it looks like it's factory? Must be a Southern American version?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back