2002 Explorer XLS
Pretty much stock except for the radio and also the subs
new fire stones when i bought it <--- i hate that brand no offense
it had 102,230 i don't drive it much right now so it still has 104,000

i love it even if it is stock!

0986840581006_100000090807126_1429140_2096400747_n.jpg

20753084282_100000090807126_1258214_1220766793_n-1.jpg

0987440580946_100000090807126_1429144_1064935451_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't think anyone will take offense to you not liking firestones lol...haven't seen anyone on here running them and I've never liked the look of them anyway.

Get that bumper painted or grab an XLT one :)

Truck looks good though.

I don't think anyone will take offense to you not liking firestones lol...haven't seen anyone on here running them and I've never liked the look of them anyway.

HEY! I have firestones haha, just kidding though I don't care. Its personal preference. Everyone loves BFG all terrains, I had set, I thought they sucked so I sold them.

Which Firestones are they? The destination AT is actually a good cheap tire, rides nice, great in snow, and decent offroad. If it is the "LE" then yea, they suck...

I would paint your bumper and trim black. It is seriously faded. Any spray paint for plastic works. Many have done it on here, do a search if you are interested. Nice ex though, I have always wanted a 3rd gen.

nice x

Looks good, looks like the roof rack has been removed aswell?

Like Sport97 said , id get some Krylon fusion , or similar for the plastic's , i did my friends 3rd gen in 06 after it was fading after like 4 years , i just did it how i would spray paint a real car , light even coats , its not hard , just time consuming , looks good afterwords Too ! , How do you like that Dual Head unit I Need to grab a Cheaper one with usb for My girls Project ?

It wont be stock for long if you really love it! And just for triton....

lookin good

nice x

are you going to build that thing up so you can off road with that lifted cj (hard to tell) across the street

Which Firestones are they? The destination AT is actually a good cheap tire, rides nice, great in snow, and decent offroad. If it is the "LE" then yea, they suck...
HEY I have the LE's!! I mean, as far as stock tires go, they have been amazing for me. There was a scary amount of ice and snow last year (like 20" or something) and nobody bothered plowing so everyday was an adventure and slightly terrifying, but my 2wd pushed through regardless, so I'll be the lone person to give a smidge of credit to those tires. We'll see how they do on trails eventually.

But back on topic, I love your Explorer! Its not super fancy or loaded, which makes it all the more modify-able, which is the direction I went with mine. I love to see Explorers go to good owners, so I hope to see you have fun with it! And I vote for trim paint too. Should be pretty cheap and as long as you take your time, you'll be fine and make a huge difference.

HEY I have the LE's!! I mean, as far as stock tires go, they have been amazing for me. There was a scary amount of ice and snow last year (like 20" or something) and nobody bothered plowing so everyday was an adventure and slightly terrifying, but my 2wd pushed through regardless, so I'll be the lone person to give a smidge of credit to those tires. We'll see how they do on trails eventually.

Well, I'll admit, never had set but someone told me they were not that good in snow. Maybe they didn't know how to drive in the snow (actually that is pretty likely) Good to know they may be better than I thought they were.

Back to the topic now.

Yep, sorry sport and OP, wasn't trying to start anything or get off topic here, honestly. Kinda hypocritical because I hate that stuff.

But really though, I do look forward to seeing what;s in store for this truck :thumbsup:

Like Sport97 said , id get some Krylon fusion , or similar for the plastic's , i did my friends 3rd gen in 06 after it was fading after like 4 years , i just did it how i would spray paint a real car , light even coats , its not hard , just time consuming , looks good afterwords Too ! , How do you like that Dual Head unit I Need to grab a Cheaper one with usb for My girls Project ?

it is a great unit if you like just a plain upgrade I love it good luck with your project dude

are you going to build that thing up so you can off road with that lifted cj (hard to tell) across the street

yes that is a cj but no im not because theres no point to lifting a 2wd ex i wish it was 4x4 then i would but sadly its not

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I cant do anything right now as far as the explorer because i got in trouble over the summer so no job, nd i cant drive it right now because my dads 96 f350 needs new tire rods now so i have no ex:( but this summer im starting a job for direct tv so ityll get better probably gonna paint it, get a new exhaust pipe nd maybe some new rims nd tires idk whether black or chrome any ideas on this stuff?

Back