Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 38 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Good lord thats sweet!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i guess so. lol

img0304hl.jpg

heres a comparison to my neighbour's stock trac. i think it looks alittle bigger.

img0335zv.jpg

Do you have a side shot by chance?

how is this?

img0302jt.jpg

Lookin good:thumbsup:

Finally finished up the body lift today and trimmed everything to stuff 35s under there!! Now riding 8 inches higher than stock. :D
I'm loving the way it feels and looks. Couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was driving today.

Heres before:

100_0752.jpg

And with the TT/Shackles:

photo4.jpg

And after all said and done:

photo1-5.jpg

photo4-3.jpg

photo1-6.jpg

Feels good to finally be able to put my trac in this thread lol.

your right, the TKO's are awesome! your truck looks outstanding!

Thanks man I appreciate the compliment. The only thing is I wish they were offset just a little bit more to the inside of the wheel. Ive got a couple scratches on them already.

Ratbiker that is one nice machine!

thanks guys! i'm looking for a shackle lift for it now. just wondering which company is good?

Warrior Shackles part#153 is what you want. They'll give you between 2 & 3" depending on your springs. Add-a-Leafs are becoming a popular option to the lift shackles and won't wear out your leaf springs and are cheaper than shackles. However they get about 1.75" of lift. Shackles will be around 70 new and aal's are ~35 or 40. Just thought Id throw that out there.

Ratbiker, is your front hitch custom or bolt on?

Couldn't one do both shackles for lift and AAL for more lift and a little reinforcement of the leaf pack?

yes you can do both i know add-a-leafs alone netted me a 1.75" lift as for shackles and add-a-leafs im unsure the lift gained

I'd be interested in what kinda lift you'd end up with after doing both. SAS, SOA is next for me though

WP Warrior part number #153? ok sounds good. i'll check that out tomorrow.

the front receiver hitch is bolt on. made by drawtite.

and thanks guys, i worked my ass off getting my ST to where it is now. the 36's have alittle bit of tire rub, but thats because i turned my torsions down. i only turned them down because my new rear leafpacks have settled a fair bit, which is why i'm looking at shackles now to compensate.

also, the superlift front driveshaft i have installed is giving a wicked amount of vibration when on stock tires. i hope this wont damage my T-case. it has worn out my front pinion seal greatly tho.

Do you take your rig off road with that 4" superlift? If so how is it? I've heard negative things about it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have taken it off road many times. its not the greatest. no flex at all in the front end, and rear is stiff with the new leafs.

Back