4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just picked up an 2010 XLT tonight. I had never been in a 3rd or 4th gen until today and I must say, this is a nice ride! The pic is right after the test drive, but I'll be getting more tomorrow and also start a registry for it.

Dealer.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet a$$ Ex you got there Colin! :eek:

Congrats on the Exploder, Froader!

Wow, that thing is sick. I wish they had the body colored grille on models other than the XLS.

Wow, that thing is sick. I wish they had the body colored grille on models other than the XLS.

me too. i looked none with wheel space is fit 33". wow i like them wheel and tire

Me next

Attachments

• 2012-06-21_20-14-52_373.jpg
    2012-06-21_20-14-52_373.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 2,012
  • 2012-07-14_14-36-47_508.jpg
    2012-07-14_14-36-47_508.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 2,006
  • 2012-08-02_13-23-42_62.jpg
    2012-08-02_13-23-42_62.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 2,015

Nice Explorer ya got there, 94!

Did some camping this weekend and found a little mud hole to play in. (there was a lot of water too, so it cleaned most of the mud off :thumbdwn:)
exp6.jpg

vERY vERY cOOL Ronin! How would those silver block things look painted with the same? Used Duplicolor Bed Liner on my front bumper, and I can say it does not look as good as the work you did on that grille.

vERY vERY cOOL Ronin! How would those silver block things look painted with the same? Used Duplicolor Bed Liner on my front bumper, and I can say it does not look as good as the work you did on that grille.

Thanks! I was thinking about blacking out the silver trim there too, but I think I might leave it silver for some contrast. It has some scratches and chips though, so I think I will repaint it with a hammered finish silver paint to give a little different look.

The bed armor spray is a little tricky because you have to be patient and do light coats with drying time in between. If you get too heavy with it, it can run. Also it seems to be sensitive to temperature, needs to be fairly warm and dry outside for it to bond properly. My grille still needs a good day in the sun to fully cure the paint as it still feels a tiny bit soft.

Very cool pictures, Electrician. Looks like a fun place to explore with your Explorer! :D

4.0 exhaust???

I am thinking about getting my exhaust done? But I know it's a v6 so I am wondering if it sounds good. Does it sound anything like the 4tunners that I hear with custom exhaust???

Anyone have any sound bits?

I am thinking about getting my exhaust done? But I know it's a v6 so I am wondering if it sounds good. Does it sound anything like the 4tunners that I hear with custom exhaust???

Anyone have any sound bits?

Because I'm in a good mood.

This is with the FM 40. But I got tired of the sound and put it back to stock. Only until I feel like doing a V8 swap:D

th_DSCF2719.jpg

Sounds pretty good!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pic from a few days ago.

bu1.png

Back