Valve covers? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Valve covers?

Okay, I'm diggin' the black chrome! How much would it run me for a set of valve covers, water neck, and upper intake in black chrome shipped to 27262? (With my old ones sent back, right?) You do some nice work, those things are nice!

Thanks
This is my way of serving back to the forum in a way people can hold and touch for themselves. I am not running a "business" per se, as I like to pick and choose what I do. Most of the stuff I do is for friends, and I would like to keep it that way;)

lets call it 110.00 plus shipping for the set single color, 120.00 for "chromes, silvers" , which require clear.

The above holds true for powder colors I have on hand and usually reorder.My powder shelf is pretty well stocked, and has my lovely bride in quite a tizzy as I keep it in the house. :D

A custom color cost me about 50.00 to acquire, since I would keep the remaining powder I will split this cost with you.

For colors I have all that is in here

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff269/jtsmith1362/Powdercoating Pictures/?start=0

and a lot more.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow! You do some really nice work! And it looks like you can do about anything you want in powder! (Including the kitchen sink!) I think I am definitely going to get a list together of stuff I want powdercoated. Can you do anything as large as say, a custom bumper?(when I get one built) And again, really nice work! I

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2412540#post2412540

OK, now who's ready to play? :D

Pictures024.jpg

I have a set of green ones, they look awesome although I havent gotten around to installing the passenger side one yet.

Valve Covers

How about black chrome?

blackchrome003.jpg

Do you know where the valve covers are located on a ford explorer 1991? And how does it look? Like the above picture?

Ummmmmm

Back