June/July 03 Pap run? | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

June/July 03 Pap run?

hey Lindsy,..i gots a set of stock rims and tires if you want to use to go in the woods,..........let me know

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

*remembers that her skid plates are sitting on the floor at the foot of her bed* Knowing my luck, I'd find the only rock in the middle of the trail and break my Tcase on it :rolleyes: Think I'll leave the offroading to you professionals (for now, mwa ha ha).

Redrig, BigCheck, there are bypass trials around most of what the guys want to hit....Do you two still wanna come out?

Anybody heard from Matt since he left for Tennessee? I'm not sure if he's coming out to this one or not but I know he wanted to. Not really sure if he's subscribed to this thread either, so if any of Y'all talk to him send him the link, okay? ;)

Yeah I just got back last night around 2:30. I flew down there and then my friend from here was roadtripping though so I just cought a ride back with him for the adventure. A little shy of 1200 miles in one day in 18 hrs. I'm going to be coming out to the event, looking forward to it, especially if the weather holds out.

We're probably gonna miss this run. Got the new gears for my Sammy, but one was chipped when I received it, and had to be returned :( , so I don't think the truck will be ready in time to run.

1200 miles :eek: And I thought I drove far for work..!

No Sammi this time, Jeff? :( But we need our club pet...lol How long before they get you the correct set of gears?

moneys tight right now...actually i have none, wont be at this run but if anybody is interested..i'm in the bloomsburg truck show july 11-13 here so if have nothing to do that weekend there's an idea

bigcheck, you still goin to the 4x4 show this weekend? if you are you wanna meet up somewhere? let me know.

Hey, just in time to clelebrate your 21st, old man! ;) Where are we gonna stay for Roush Creek? How much does it run to get in?

It cost's 25 bucks to get into rausch creek. And i think you can camp @ rausch creek. We could camp @ red ridge the first night and rausch creek the 2nd night. yup and i'll be 21 soon.

Sorry it took me so long, guys!

Attachments

• chicken run fug.jpg
    chicken run fug.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 165

For chickens only! (and the occasional Fug)

Attachments

• chicken run2 fug.jpg
    chicken run2 fug.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 184

Oop. loaded those last two backwards, sorry!

Attachments

• matt chicken run1.jpg
    matt chicken run1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 153

I'm too tired to post witty comments tonight....feel free to add your own, lol

Attachments

• matt chicken run3.jpg
    matt chicken run3.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 152

Long day doing nothing, eh?

Attachments

• chillin.jpg
    chillin.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 159

Death to the Festiva!!!!!

Attachments

• fug festiva.jpg
    fug festiva.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 151

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back