Six Flags Great Adventure!!!!!!

Asilly50NJ

"Patch"
Reaction score
City, State
Hillsdale NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Solid axel Sport
Ok so we all get to meet up to go wheeling once and a while and all have a good time. Now how about a meeting to go ride some crazy rides, and have a blast? I was thinking about us all getting to meet up and spend some time at Six Flags in NJ. I know we all are going to Carlisle in June, so I was thinking about some time in the begining of July?? Since you all are form all over the place we could make this a 2 day deal since there is a water park along with a coaster park. We could do one park one day, chill at the beach, thats not too far away at nite, and stay at a near bye hotel and do the second park the next day. Or since we are a truck club and enjoy playing in the woods we could do one day at the park, and the next Wheeling on the Pines??? Well we have some time to figure it out,.......let me know what you guys want to do. :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

super idea. one thing though. how much is one great adventure ticket now? $70?!?!? :nono:

yah its not too bad, its like $45 bucks,....and if you bring a coke can its buy one get one free so you can share the coast with a friend and split it. Im buying a season pass and i get a free ticket for a friend.

Heck yeah, I'm in for it :) Assuming it's not the weekend of the 28th, which is when lucky little me gets to get raped in court over Tank :p

Now that I think of it, there was talk of a Sport truck run around Manahawkin in July... if 6flags isn't too far away we could combine the two!!!!

sounds good to me as long as i am not working i will go

hmmm RTI... I mean Sport truck run.... so when the big dawgs get bored we can park on the sporties?

Humm,.........chris we will take turns posing for picts on the Sport Trucks :bounce: :bounce:

ok so lets start coming up wit a date that ya'll will be able to make,...........im look'n at mid July???? I know my self and some others are busy in the begining of the month. :bounce:

hmmm RTI... I mean Sport truck run.... so when the big dawgs get bored we can park on the sporties?

LOL. You and Dave just try it!!!!!! I BITE!!!!!!! *Imitates Monty Python* "Beeg sharp nasty pointy teeth!!" :D

Well, I had a concert to go to on the 17th, but if that's the weekend everyone wants to go I'll weasel my way out of it- I'd much rather spend time on some coasters and try to drown 98sport in the ocean again.

How about meeting up saturday the 17th at 6flags and spending the day there, then off to Manahawkin that night for some camping... no idea what to do for Sunday the 18th, but I wouldn't mind chillin' oceanside all day as opposed to hot and dusty pine barrens wheelin or sitting around BSing in a hot parking lot.

hmmm...i dunno about that week for me...but i'll check my schudule...the camping thing sounds good but i still and prolly wont have a tent..Hotness will have to do that trip..

humm,....camping?????????? last time i did that i slept in my truck,.....but this time i shall buy a tent. never camped in a tent,........first time for everything :bounce: :bounce:

sounds like fun.... but I dont do amusment parks too well.... big rides scare me...

PUSSY dont be a phucking PUSSY :nono: ...........come on the girls are coming for gods sake.................

ill come... only if i can bring my wife.

kool, sounds good to me,...........the more we get the better. hell we are all Xploder buddys,.......rite? :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back