FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
Since it's becoming a popular thing to do, I figured they should have their own thread. :p:

Paul B. 2002:

DSCF2323.jpg

DSCF2321.jpg

BKennedy 2006:

Stuck_RV.jpg

FAKRWEE 2007:

TomStuck3.jpg

TomeStuck7.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bwaaaa!!! Good thread Colin:thumbsup: Good Thread!

I feel for them though...they don't have front lockers either:p:

Nice. I always see those buses buried in snow in the ski area parking lots, and wonder how they do. Maybe they weigh enough to get in and out ok.

If these guys are doing off-roading with motor homes, they should get tires with a better tread, and a power winch to pull themselves out. Those things aren't 4X4's so how would they get out without help?

Damn those Amesz motorhomes are sweet.

If these guys are doing off-roading with motor homes, they should get tires with a better tread, and a power winch to pull themselves out. Those things aren't 4X4's so how would they get out without help?
In all three of the stucks Matt posted, they were just trying to get to the campsite.

Colin, that's a good one. I thought about that myself. Even if you pre-walk or drive it with the Explorer first to see how soft the ground is, it still sometimes fool's you. We need a new icon of an RV stuck.

In last month Petersons 4 wheel and off road they had a bamf 4x4 camper by international

Yeah...this thread was just to kind of poke fun of the people getting stuck trying to get to camp. All three are at Truck Haven, which is also why I put it in the CA Explorer Forum.

Steve, your parents are next!! :D

Steve, your parents are next!! :D

My parents, have enough trouble in and out of there driveway...or should I say what's left of it, after the hitch as carved a notch into it. :p:

To bad we didnt get a pic of the dude with the baja motorhome. He had to be doing 40mph with that enclosed car hauler behind him.

now those are pictures you don't see everyday....lol

Back