08 Explorer XLT 4x4 No Turn Signals, relay clicking | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

08 Explorer XLT 4x4 No Turn Signals, relay clicking

Twinkie94

Reaction score
City, State
Birdsboro
Year, Model & Trim Level
08 Explorer XLT 4x4
hello everyone. I’m working on a friends explorer and I am having difficulty diagnosing a no turn signal problem.

We have running lights, but no turn signals lights, and no low mount brake lights. The top mount brake light works. All bulbs are brand new. And the indicator lights on the instrument panel flash quick with the audible click sound.

My problem is, I can’t find much info on the circuitry for this particle vehicle and need some help. Anyone who can help me get to the bottom of this will be loved forever!

hello everyone. I’m working on a friends explorer and I am having difficulty diagnosing a no turn signal problem.

We have running lights, but no turn signals lights, and no low mount brake lights. The top mount brake light works. All bulbs are brand new. And the indicator lights on the instrument panel flash quick with the audible click sound.

My problem is, I can’t find much info on the circuitry for this particle vehicle and need some help. Anyone who can help me get to the bottom of this will be loved forever!

ever find fix?
sounds like fuse, ground issue or SJB

Back