16 inch rims | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

16 inch rims

smurfxlt

Reaction score
ok guys heres the deal, i want new rims (they dont have to be aftermarket) but i just got a ridiculous deal on new tires and they are 16s so i dont want to get anything but 16s because i have 4 brand new cooper discoverers in my garage. so could you guys post some picks of your 16 inch rims so i get an idea of what it would look like and maybe some suggestions of what kind of rims to get?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Click my signature link. I have pics of the 16" Ford wheels I have for sale. They were on the Eddie Bauer models. 16x7's. $195 plus shipping. Includes center caps & factory lug nuts if you want them also.

actually i would love those rims but there is a set on craigslist for alot cheaper and i wont have to pay shipping, thanks

No prob, these wheels used to be in demand, hard to give them away now. Good Luck.

well ya know, it wouldnt be hard to give them away if you were giving them to me... lol just saying incase your feeling generous

$194? Heh Heh

i literally dont have a dime to my name and im in debt, if you wanted to be a super nice guy and just hook a hardworking kid up with some nice rims i could scrape up how much it would cost to ship. i need new rims bad lol the other day i got my new tires mounted and my buddy who did it said its very possible if i hit a bump the wrong way the tires could pop off of two of my rims because theyre so messed up. but i like to live life on the edge so its no biggie lol

or on the off chance your into paintball i have all kinds of gear i could give you for them. or i have a perfect condition hood for a 95-01 ex... its green lol

I really doubt hes gonna give you those...
Not to be mean lmao; but dont hold your breath :p

Id love them for my 92...if i was plannin on keepin it that is lol

lol i realize he probably wont, but i got the idea from when he said you cant give them away now. so i figured it was worth a try haha.

Back