1993 ford explorer HELP | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1993 ford explorer HELP

1099gl

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 explorer
Hi guys...just bought a 1993 ford explorer and was gonna get a body lift kit to start but was wondering about bumpers and how you guys get your bumpers because I can't seem to find and I was looking for one similar to a jeep bumper so I could add a wench and stinger bar...also any pics of rigs would be helpful thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I took a rear wrangler bumper flipped it over and added a "stinger" to protect my winch. Do a search for pics of rigs and ignorew the body lift- allot of time and money for little return.

Welcome to the Addiction , My first mod was the 3" Body lift , and not long after I wished I would have saved and waited for the real suspension lift , There are plenty of bumper Ideas on here to choose from , best bet would to be find a fabrication shop near your location and take them some pics and get a rough estimate on how much they would charge , shipping a big bulky bumper is expensive these days , and most people do not want to deal with that hassle unless they have a hook up on Freight shipping , good luck on your choice and here is a pic of my Rig with the mods in my Sig !.
DSCF7137_zpsa950dc22.jpg

A wench and a single's bar.... Nice!

Back