• Register Today It's free!

1996 eb front lift questions

Fordsvtcobra5

Reaction score
City, State
Stewartville, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Eddie Bauer
i wanna lift mine another 4 inches i can buy the new spindles at summit but will i need all the brackets to lower my a arms? or can i just do it with only lift spindles, i have 3" bl and TT.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry but to my knowledge the 3" lift spindles are available for 2wd only. there is simply no way the cv's could would work with it...only way to lift the front is, a bit of TT, getting the front trail master kit, or to SAS the front end.

yeah i figured, on summit they have the 4 wheel drive spindles for $600, dont really wanna spend $1800 on the whole trailmaster kit, if i had all the measurements for the brackets my dad could make them at work cause he is a welder/machinest.

my mistake if i remember right super lift makes a front suspension kit, i think 650.00 last i looked, then you can do a SOA in the rear

I have looked for the front box kit but am having a hard time finding one. It would be great if I could get it for around 650

Back