• Register Today It's free!

2" coil spacers

mutti_wilson

Reaction score
City, State
Battle Ground, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
94' 4dr XLT
Will there be any problems with my front suspension, if I add 2" coil spacers? I have a 4" lift kit with drop brackets right now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

there wont be any problems if you give me your 4 in susp lift first :rolleyes: no i think you will be fine but im not 100% sure. did you try a search here? there should be alot of info on it.

Yeah there is a ton of info on spacers if you search. But I agree with red, you will be fine. 2" is the max you can go though without adding new drop brackets.

i think there will be a problem.... With 2 inch spacers you will get alignment problems. You will have extreme positive camber as well as gain a lot of negative caster. Without lowering the axle pivots down to bring the camber back in specs you will be out of luck. I have the 1" spacer and with that had to install the biggest alignment cams available and still the alignment isn't where I would like it. It is barely in the spec range. Also with the 2"spacer you will need to get longer studs for the lower spring mount. The only reason I got the 1' spacer was because the original superlift coil springs were sagging. Some lift kits like skyjacker has 2 different mounting locating holes on the pivot brkts for 4" and 6" lifts. The 6 and 4 inch lift uses the same axle pivot drop brkts. All you have to do is move the axle to the lower hole. Just my 2 cents though..

Back