2000 Mountaineer Build Thread. | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2000 Mountaineer Build Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the charger was short lived, lol. but it'll be nice to see the ex get some decent looking rims and larger tires :thumbsup:

haha im guessing you saw my facebook status... charger was very fun, but not going to lie not a great purchase haha.
income tax return is coming in soon, so as long as my dad doesnt want to sell my truck to his friend, and if i get the idea of a street bike out of my head, then i will probably be buying shocks (have a thread about it now) probs the sensa trac load adjusters for rear no clue for front, and then do some rims and tires.
but we should wheel this spring.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Like the Mag light mount can i ask where you found the mounts ? are they from a hardware store ?

Like the Mag light mount can i ask where you found the mounts ? are they from a hardware store ?

got them off of ebay :) my favorite site in the whole world. just search ebay maglite mounts.

closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back