• Register Today It's free!

2001 explorer sport Trac

billyjack

Reaction score
City, State
Guthrie
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 explorer sport trac
While running. Unplug the mass air flow sensor and see if it makes a difference. If not then it's bad!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

is this a help thread or just a tip thread?

what is the issue then with yours? sorry a bit confused

I need a transmission for mine

Well I need motor for my sport trac and a trans for my explorer but I also have a Dakota that I'm wondering if the body from the sport Trac will mount onto the frame of the Dakota

Well I need motor for my sport trac and a trans for my explorer but I also have a Dakota that I'm wondering if the body from the sport Trac will mount onto the frame of the Dakota
I’m sure it COULD be done, but it wouldn’t be worth the effort. It’d be a ton of work.

I’m sure it COULD be done, but it wouldn’t be worth the effort. It’d be a ton of work. It's either or the sport Trac body on the Dakota frame, motor and trans or or the Dakota motor in the dirt Trac. The Davis is carbureted so that's an option..I want off the Dakota frame because it had been in a front and back collision and the frame is bent

Both are crap options, really. Sell them both and start over.

Whatever year is the Explorer? Putting the Explorer and Trac together make the most sense.

Back