2003 Explorer Sport XLT 2dr info? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2003 Explorer Sport XLT 2dr info?

JimmyZ30024

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport 2wd
New to this forum. Can't seem to find the right forum for 2001-2003 Explorer Sport 2dr's. Is it the same as the Sport Trac's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

New to this forum. Can't seem to find the right forum for 2001-2003 Explorer Sport 2dr's. Is it the same as the Sport Trac's

The late Gen II Sport 2 door's don't really have a forum. They're a mix of Gen II 4 door and Sport Trac, so the Sport Trac sub forum is as good a place as any I guess.

Assume "front end" means firewall forward. Also be aware of 2001 Sport & Sport Trac Job 1 vs. Job 2 engine differences.
The 01-03 Sport has EXACTLY the same front end as the 2001-2005 Sport Trac .....NO difference.
They are totally different from the regular 4-door Explorer.

Difference between Sport/ Sport Trac Grille?

Ford parts sources always have a TWO DOOR "Sport" trim level category. Better yet, use VIN for accuracy.
Genuine Parts for 2003 Ford Explorer|Sport XLT 4.0L V6 - Gas | Auto Nation Ford White Bear Lake

OK, so I guess for lifting purposes I can use the Sport Trac info? Just want to lift it about 1 1/2" all the way around.

Back