2013 Explorer Won't Start (Start Button Doesn't Respond) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer Won't Start (Start Button Doesn't Respond)

chiledemarco

Reaction score
City, State
Ridgefield, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
So my Ford Explorer 2013 Limited is giving me hard times.. First I was driving and randomly all electronics went off, back on and back off again. So i'm driving and non of the electronics is working, including speedometer. I stopped, turned the car off, and then it wouldn't start again. Start button does not respond at all. Towed it to the dealer, the restarted the PCM module and same evening i was coming home when heater randomly started blowing hot air and would stop no matter what i tried. Came home, turned it off and now it doesn't start again. Please help!

I am going to ask but would assume the battery, terminals and terminal block have all been checked?

I am going to ask but would assume the battery, terminals and terminal block have all been checked?

Dealership said there was problem with modules not corresponding with each other properly, so they think i might need a new PCM Module.

Back