• Register Today It's free!

2nd Gen Name Game!

Kyle0614

Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
2nd Gen (Stock) Guru's I have a challenge for ya...name every single working mechanical piece in the 2nd gen X and I mean all the way down to the bolts, nuts, and washers lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A conservative guess would say there are tens of thousands of those... Might not be too successful

Are there really ten thousand working pieces in that automobile? lol seems like a lot...

I'll start have too get ready for class Driver side upper control arm...

*crickets*

Yes.

Seat cloth:D That's my contribution.

My hot teacher sitting on my seat cloth strapped in with my retention system. (seat belt)

:nono:

lol wise guy

Indeed, there are literally tens of thousands of 'parts' in a vehicle. Maybe if you refined it to something like 'parts that rotate' or 'parts that have a plastic clip' or 'things with wires connected to them', you'd get a better response...

I see this thread dying though... Bo-ring...

Ha! This thread will morph into something else... it'll be interesting to see what especially since they tend to go off topic in a hurry. By they way, not hat I support either Democrat, but did Obama hand Hillary her @ss yesterday? I'm kinda checking out the results... I think he even roughed up the Republican too, called Obama "Eloquent." I'm not a democrat, but I'd say said he should probably only be called "Sir" at this point, you don't want him riled - he can take on Clinton and McCain, at the same rally, that takes skill. Anyways...

yes the girls that sit 'n' front of me in class there ReAr ends are nice too :) lol

maybe one of them would let me stick my driveshaft in there yoke :)

maybe one of them would let me stick my driveshaft in there yoke :)

Just don't forget, the slip yoke needs to be properly lubricated from time to time... ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well, they can just give me some cylinder (head) for a lube job on the slip yoke haha specifically the blonde one

Back