4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 33 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looks mean ronin :thumbsup:. I think you might have an issue with the driver side grille LED, it looks dimmer and discolored

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks mean ronin :thumbsup:. I think you might have an issue with the driver side grille LED, it looks dimmer and discolored

Its the angle I think. For some reason if you take a picture and one or more of them is less straight on than the others, they look dimmer.

Got some new tires for my Ex.
255x65 R17 Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10

Love these tires. Work Awesome in the snow and ice.

looks great banditxp , any rubbing issues with the 255s

Awesome! The Explorer is lookin' good!

I've really been loving my Dynapro ATMs too. Good choice!

Gotta Love the smell of fresh new tires!

Ronin, new grille and lights look Great!

Thanks guys :)
i have more plans a coming. But first im moving 2,000 miles to Utah so yea.... money is going elsewhere lol

Nope tires don't even come close to rubbing. Its a nice step up in size that doesn't hurt power or MPG. :)

Finally got it done, is nothing special, but im still surprised how the wheels can change the look of the whole car.
You're right! That's the plan with mine too, but I can't find a deal good enough worth going for on those wheels yet. Looks great! :thumbsup:

You're right! That's the plan with mine too, but I can't find a deal good enough worth going for on those wheels yet. Looks great! :thumbsup:

it took me longer than i expected but got all that done for a fraction of what would normally cost.
quick question, does the grille from the 07 fit the 06? i know they look pretty much the same, but i got my eyes on one like the iron man style, black with the two openings on the sides.

it took me longer than i expected but got all that done for a fraction of what would normally cost.
quick question, does the grille from the 07 fit the 06? i know they look pretty much the same, but i got my eyes on one like the iron man style, black with the two openings on the sides.

Yes, the grilles fit just the same.

here are a couple pics of my wife's rig, 2010 XLT 4X4, just installed some geolander ats 255/70/16, i want to mod the hell out of this thing but she is not having it, i will have to make it happen on the sly, or the old, this modification will improve fuel economy.

ef1e5ebb-c24b-4e94-a5f1-baa00e59b2d2_zps21f24797.jpg

f1d6251f-8442-4419-839b-3c758361c348_zps3251808a.jpg

i just wanted to add that there are some very bad ass off road rigs on here. i really wish i had the funds to what a lot of you have done. i love the wife's explorer and am planning on buying a 94 in the near future, that will be my off road thrasher.

great site!!!!

here are a couple pics of my wife's rig, 2010 XLT 4X4, just installed some geolander ats 255/70/16, i want to mod the hell out of this thing but she is not having it, i will have to make it happen on the sly, or the old, this modification will improve fuel economy.

ef1e5ebb-c24b-4e94-a5f1-baa00e59b2d2_zps21f24797.jpg

f1d6251f-8442-4419-839b-3c758361c348_zps3251808a.jpg

Nice Explorer! Always good to see a 4th gen off roading! :thumbsup:

thanks a lot willied, i really love our explorer, i am learning a lot here and will be around for a while.

here is a pic of the new tires, i really wanted to throw on a mud tire, but at the end of the day, the AT makes much more sense.
20130224_095552_zps4e2f5732.jpg

20130224_082610_zps1ea21ca4.jpg

this is what we have been wheeling for the last 12 years, but i am going to take out the ex a lot more now that we have some decent tires for her.

20111226_155245.jpg

:eek:

Excursions are so cool. :D

Nice tires as well, let us know how you like them.

:eek:

Excursions are so cool. :D

Nice tires as well, let us know how you like them.

you bet, the plan is to head up to big bear and try and find some snow. i will report on the tires if it happens, thanks again.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice! Love the wheel and tire combo.

Back