$512 for radiator replacement? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

$512 for radiator replacement?

It's certainly a step by step process for most of us in building confidence to take on ever more challenging repairs. I have the good fortune of having a U Pick within 15 mins of my house and have often run over there for some hands-on training before delving into my own repairs. It's proven invaluable in not only learning how things come apart...but, I've also found some nearly new parts for cheap that previous owners installed just prior to junking their vehicle.

It's certainly a step by step process for most of us in building confidence to take on ever more challenging repairs. I have the good fortune of having a U Pick within 15 mins of my house and have often run over there for some on-hands training before delving into my own repairs. It's proven invaluable in not only learning how things come apart...but, I've also found some nearly new parts for cheap that previous owners installed just prior to junking their vehicle.

Oh man I'm jealous, there's one nearby actually, now that I've looked it up, but there are two locations, each has like, one explorer, and they're very far away, 3 hours to get there :(

That's too bad. At any given time, the yard near me has at least 20 Explorers. If anyone ever needs anything, just give a shout.

Back