93 Mazda Navajo 2dr 4x4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

93 Mazda Navajo 2dr 4x4

Newbie, just thought id throw some pictures of my Navajo that Ive been messing with the last year, picked it up for 600$ put a new clutch in it, new master cylinder for the clutch, 4 new shocks, and a new set of tires, planning on a lift in the near future, also shes getting ready to hit 250,000 miles and still runs strong!

35ndblv.jpg

Took it mudding in the power-lines, big mistake ha-ha
34g4nm9.jpg

dfdlqh.jpg

13zqt7s.jpg

tinted my lights all the way around
1f8oyh.jpg

cleaned,buffed, and waxed, also my other set of rims off a 95 Xlt X

i have to say there is only a couple Navajo's around where i live and this is the nicest one around

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice Navajo, those are Limited wheels. Any plans for lift for it?

thanks, and id really like to but i dont no where to evan start i have been looking around and checkin things out the past 2 weeks, i want to lift but i need some more ideas

There are several options available, you probably have to look under "explorer" when searching Dead Link Removed

i checked it out and found a 4" lift i like but ill have to wait see im only 16 and just started working now that skoal is out hopefully in a month or so i can pick a kit up

Oh..cool...don't blow all your money on your truck though its a lost investment lol, you'll never get back from it what you put into it, the same with any vehicle really....But it can be fun.

yea i no haha im takin diesel tech, and doing the work is no prob but the money,time, and not being able to get close to what u have it sucks haha

You're young you'll get things the way you want eventually, its not like you "need" it :)

lol that is very true!

nice navajo

Back