• Register Today It's free!

96 Ford ranger

joeweger

Reaction score
City, State
Powdery, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Ford ranger
I need know what all tools I need to take care of a 96 Ford ranger before I go to the wrecking yard?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You know tools needed , or, do you need to know which tools are needed?
How's the morning you know because I need to go to the wrecking yard to get it and I don't want to have to get under my truck to figure out which ones that I have to have

How's the morning you know because I need to go to the wrecking yard to get it and I don't want to have to get under my truck to figure out which ones that I have to have

I need to find out what tools I need I know so I don't know how to edit my responses

First, I moved thread to ranger sub forum.

Please read your post before pressing post reply button. People need to understand . We aren't mind readers.

Also, it might be of help to mention what parts you are going there for.

You might just have to get under your truck and see for yourself . A provided list over the internet will miss something.

I need know what all tools I need to take care of a 96 Ford ranger before I go to the wrecking yard?
which parts are you looking for? removing a trans takes largely different tools than taking a driveshaft for example.

Back