DSC00299.JPG

DSC00300.JPG

DSC00301.JPG

DSC00302.JPG

DSC00304.JPG

DSC00303.JPG

DSC00305.JPG

Mods:
-Clear Corners(spray painted silver bulbs)
-Enkei 17x8 RT6 on Pirelli Scorpion Zeroes 285/60/17
-Kenwood KDCMP8017 MP3 HU
-Polk 3 Way up front
-Pioneer 2 Way in back
-Kenwood KAC819 Mono Channel Sub Amp
-2 12" Xtant M subs w/ sealed box
-Flowmaster 50 Delta-Flow w/ aluminized piping, Borla Tip
-KKM Intake
-Viper 600ESP w/ prox
-as of tomorrow 35% tint in doors, 5% limo all rest.
- 99 Bumper conversion w/ KC long range lights

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow. Your truck looks excellent!

nice truck. those rims look great.
do you like those pirellis

Very nice truck. Those are the 1st non chrome rims that I've seen that I REALLY like. Whered you get em? Do they come in 18s and 20s?

I got the rims at Discount Tire and I'm kicking myself now because after I bought the 17" rims I saw they had 18" available too, so ya they have 18".

Enkei RT-6
17x8 or 18x8.5

Very affordable too at less than $200 a wheel.

Looks good man nice tires and I love the tint!

Originally posted by TarHeel085
looks sweet! now all ya need is a 5.0 (in a sport) :D :p

nah, he could just supercharge it (or better yet, intercooled twin turbo :eek: )

i think Tbomb has the same rims:) :eek:

thanks for the info hornz and tarheel.

Ha I don't think my parents could ever justify spending 3+K for a supercharger(I am only 17, not much cashflow lol)...Besides, that is what the camaro is for when it is completed.:)

Nice explorer hornz2000.

I have a '99 sport and hope that someday soon it will look somewhat like yours.

Quick question though... my first project is to tint the windows. I really like the tinting on all the windows in your x. Did you do it? If so (even if you didn't) could you tell me the % on each window and what brand it might be?

It's exactly what I am looking for on mine so I was hoping you would maybe have some tips.
Thanks!

those are sharp looking rims. my wife wants those but we dont have the money (d@mn bills, they keep coming back:rolleyes: ) did they give you any problems like saying they wouldnt install them or was it go in pay for them and wait for them to put them on?

Freshmo55:

Well the tint in the pictures you see is 30-35% on the doors and 15-20% on all the rest. I did not do it, actually when I bought the car the tint was already on it and I found a receipt in the glovebox from the Ford dealer for a window tinting job. So apparently it was a Ford dealer window tinting job, and BTW they did an EXCELLENT job looks awesome.

Williecume:

I got them at Discount Tire and the only thing they said when I ordered them was that they thought they would rub in front at full lock...but they didn't. Other than that it went great, no problems at all.

looks good.....

can you still see good with that 15-20% in the middle windows? I got limo on the back side two and its impossible to see out of them at night... Just wondering if the 15-20% is fine to see out of at night. Thanks

I could see fine out of it at night but I have 5% now so maybe that made 15% seem that much easier to see out of.

i think Tbomb has the same rims:) :eek: [/B]

yup :)

hornz, nice pics; the truck looks great :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Some updated pics....Over the last 2 months my X had accumulated some serious damage (in my eyes) such as big ole door ding accompanied with a scratch on passenger door, a car backed into my rear driver side quarter panel and scratched that all to hell, and then someone keyed the hell out of my door. So, my dad decided to get the X repainted and the body guy that painted our camaro did my X. He painted everything below the pinstripe and the hood and just made sure it was all blended. Here are some pics after the new paintjob and no wax yet.

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

closepinstripe1.jpg

closepinstripe2.jpg

back1.jpg

Back