99 Mercury Mountaineer, Best Lift Kit? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

99 Mercury Mountaineer, Best Lift Kit?

Standbackimapro

Reaction score
I have a 99 mountaineer 5.0, AWD

Im Looking for a complete lift kit, and im looking for a decent lift, somthing high but not rediculous... Anyone have any pictures of there mountaineers before and after so i can get an idea of how high i should go?

Im looking for a complete kit, because i wanna do it right, no half assing...

I plan on doing some mild off roading, but mainly street driving..

ive looked around for kits but cant seem to find any

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site. I would look at the Superlift 4" kit or the RCD 5" kit. Both are good. RCD is better.

how high are u exacly wanting to go? 2"? 3"? 4"? 5"? 6"? Do you have a size of tire in mind that you are wanting to try to fit?

Im problably gonna go with a 5" or 6", I wanna get tires that will look like they fit with the lift, like i dont want to have it lifted high but the tires look small..

Sorry if i sound like i dont know what im talking about.. because i dont lol...

What would you guys suggest?

I cant seem to find any kits for my truck.. ive looked on a few websites but i couldnt find any kits.. Any links would help alot!

33's, 35's maybe?

Dead Link Removed

that will help

Some Sites dont have The vehicle search option of a mercury mountaineer,

Can i search by 99 Explorers, and find stuff that will fit on my mountaineer?

yep

how about sas and get as much lift as you want mine has about 12 inches from stock hight

Back