A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update | Page 36 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

I had a 2011 EX and now a 2013 EX. On both of them, I connected the phone on bluetooth and never fiddled with it one time. It always connects and always works. He must have a smartphone problem, not an MFT problem.

yes it is a smartphone problem. A motorola Razor MAX problem, a GS4 problem, a Note3 problem, an iphone 5c problem, an ipad problem, an ipad mini problem. I am surely cursed!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine and the majority do operate as advertised. Yes, some have issues with it, there's no denying that but it doesn't make IT dangerous. No one should be 'fiddling with it' while driving in the first place. I have never had an issue with the phone and if I should, while driving, it's no big deal. I've driven for 45 years without a mobile phone. I'm not the type that is obsessed with having to be 'in touch' every minute of every day. From what you describe, it doesn't sound like it is the MFT that is creating the 'dangerous' situation.

Peter

Majority? Self admittedly, it is the number one reason for the down ranking in Fords reliability rating!!! That says pretty much everything anyone needs to know.

As I wrote before, SYNC 3.7 with multilanguage interface out now.
Firmware version is 4.31.13319.
Here is a top of autoinstall.lst file
;+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
; Microsoft Windows Automotive
; USB Installation Directive File
; 3.7 (13319) Update from:
; 10308,10337,11038,11063,11081,11134
; 12023,12047,12058,12156,12285,13164,
; 13171, 13213, 13249, 13269, 13283, 13284, 13309, 13312
; Other versions not supported
; autoinstall.lst (EU-Lang pack1 DE-DE_EN-GB_RU-RU_TR-TR)
;
;+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOT FOR NORTH AMERICAN DOWNLOAD. COULD VOID WARRANTY ACCORDING TO IVT REP.

now is the question: where to get it from.
Hmm, with EU language pack? I´m courious about it.

As I wrote before, SYNC 3.7 with multilanguage interface out now.
Firmware version is 4.31.13319.
Here is a top of autoinstall.lst file

Any TSB for this? The TSB usually has the direct download link in it

now is the question: where to get it from.
Hmm, with EU language pack? I´m courious about it.
Please wait a little and I will give you a link for download.
Yes, multilanguage pack including english, french, spanish, german, dutch, russian, turkish and few additional languages.

oh, okay thanks a lot.
let´s see, maybe the have udated the FM receiver to tune even frequencies too. That would be great.

oh, okay thanks a lot.
let´s see, maybe the have udated the FM receiver to tune even frequencies too. That would be great.
Well, I was in Berlin last week and haven't any problems with german FM radio stations... ;-)

(Link removed by Admin)

Since the vast majority of our users are in North America I have removed this link to ensure that this software is not installed in vehicles it was not intended for.

Rick
--------------

yes, the german stations use even and uneven frequencies. The MFT FM radio can only tune to uneven frequencies. So it would be great, if they would change this.

I have had my 2014 Explorer Sport for 9 months now with no issues.

In my opinion if you bought the car for MFT then you shouldn't have bought it.

I bought the Sport for the engine and the look and the MFT is just a bonus.

Dear friends!
If someone of you have navigation option and SD with maps please confirm will SYNC 3.7 correctly works with navigation or do not.
We are here in Europe can't check it now because european maps (F1) don't aviable at this moment for purchase.

Dear friends!
If someone of you have navigation option and SD with maps please confirm will SYNC 3.7 correctly works with navigation or do not.
We are here in Europe can't check it now because european maps (F1) don't aviable at this moment for purchase.
I have navigation and SD card (A4) but our latest software update was 3.6.2.

Peter

Peter
That's what I have, and the website says I am current. My only issue is the occasional GPS disorientation. When it happens it is typically ~30 minutes before it self corrects.

Yes, I know it. But question was about navigation support in SYNC 3.7

Yes, I know it. But question was about navigation support in SYNC 3.7
I don't know about SYNC but latest MFT software is V3.6.2.

Peter

Just download new software using given links and you will :D
May be so, but I'll wait for an official release. The MLT is working fine for me on the latest update. :thumbsup:

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just download new software using given links and you will :D

Have you found any differences between 3.7 and 3.6.2 besides multi-language support?

Back