A Michigan Meet and Greet? | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

I don't blame you at all. Its not looking promising at this point, but I'll know for sure by Friday am and I'll let you know.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Definitely not going to be back. Was hoping to finish up today but it didn't happen. Still have a few more days worth of work. We will have to try again in a few weeks.

man looks like we all ended up being busy or having an issue :(
really hope we get to go out some month soon. i definitely want to try my new tires out.

I was really bummed I couldn't make it, really itching to get out. We should be able to make plans in the next few weeks.

I wont be able to do anything until memorial day weekend. I have a 3 day weekend and plan on doing some camping. I would love to camp out in that area and do some wheeling too.

im pretty much booked up till middle of may

My weekends are looking good until July then it gets hit and miss for a bit.

Kazer and i are going to try and get out may 1st at noon its a wednesdsay anyone else free?

I'm only available Saturday or Sunday with the work schedule.

Looks like we have a good group going to Bundy Hill May the 19th. Anyone available?

I'll be at a wedding probably. Kerry, know anyone interested in a camaro? Really want to get mine sold ASAP

I could be, but wont be able to say for sure till the friday before. The odds are decent though seeing as how it is a sunday. Anybody still interested in going the saturday before labor day?

KAZER you are crazy hard trying to sell that thing!
and i am going to be out unfortunately i work the night before and the night of so i wont be able to do to sleep needs :)

I'll be at a wedding probably. Kerry, know anyone interested in a camaro? Really want to get mine sold ASAP

I don't know anyone off the top of my head, but shoot me the details and I'll certainly pass the info around. Can't hurt to try.

welp, i wont be able to make it out on saturday now, a new job means i need to conserve funds for a bit

Just throwing it out there.... me and a buddy plus the ladies are headed to Bundy tomorrow. we are getting there at 10am. I will be in my mounty and hes in a white wrangler.
anyone wants to meet up 734 383 7100 hit me up.

Hey guys!
So went to bundy hill it was a blast. I got stuck once which is expected but was only because i got high centered. oh well.
So the problem i had with bundy is this. 1. i could not find any trails to save my life! 2. i felt that all the trails i did find were super tiny and made for jeeps with super narrow wheelbase and narrower body (my friends jeep did a lot better) so basically im starting to think that i messed up and missed a lot of good trails? or what?

Can you guys post up some review of the mounds, bundy hill (tell me if im crazy or right), or rocks and valleys. i want to make some runs this summer hopefully once a month. but dont want to be bored driving around while im out there.

im looking for some mild trails with lots of mud/ semi shallow water. and i want to have a chance of getting stuck. what place is best? also i found out that my truck does horrible in gravel/ loose stones.

Also june 9th me and kazer are planning a run to the mounds. time TBD

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I may be able to make it the 9th, My last day at my current job is the 7th and i start the new job on the 10th. the only thing i should have going that weekend is moving my tools to the new job on saturday

Back