The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

..:scratch:..Only if they are showing Jurassic Park...:D

...and you think if that was the case I would not take JP right? :shifty_ey

We'll have to wait till next summer for that one;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..:scratch: ..How about a group camp out for the whole family in the heart of Orange County?

..I know a place where we can have a few or a bunch show up and If I can get confirmation we could have a Group section just for us which includes our own showers, restrooms, fire ring etc..

..It is also only one mile or so down a paved road to the big city with restaurants, stores, etc....;)

can we play Jurassic Park on ther big screen? can we huh huh???

..I don't think they have a big screen but I'm pretty sure we could set it up to show on the side of your motorhome especially if we do the group site..

..The only things I do know since it is in the city is, no beer/booze and there are no noise rules I think from 10pm-8am..

uh we have a 10x20 screen now! guess you missed the last run! lol

..:scratch:..I helped set up one with air at Truckhaven but I think you got a newer one since...

..I think we can have up to 30 vehicles if we have our own group site...Campfires, Smores, hot dogs and steaks...Hopefully we can get some interest in this..:D

Where Ted were you thinking of going? And when. The coach needs to be used.

If Mr Mud is finished we might roll up the canyon

..O'neill Regional Park in Trabuco Canyon (El Toro/Rancho Santa Marguerita)..

..They have done a lot of work on the place to make it more family friendly and updated a bunch of stuff while keeping it's rustic setting..I actually spent the 4th there and was presently surprised of the peaceful setting..

..Dates could be either the nights of July 20-21 or August 17-18 if that is more convenient.

..There are trees at almost all of the sites and if we don't get enough people for a group campsite we can just get the spots near each other..

..The campsites themselves are $20 total per nite no matter if you are a tent or need a 55' RV drive thru site. An additional car per site is $5 (I think) which means you can double up the tent sites for total of $25..;)

..I've got the group prices somewhere but I will look those up if we need them.

Whoa! :eek: Who's that guy!

...I think we can have up to 30 vehicles if we have our own group site...Campfires, Smores, hot dogs and steaks...Hopefully we can get some interest in this..:D

...but I just got back from a trip in a Explorer with campfires, hot dogs and Smores:D

278080_10151122190483969_727231014_o.jpg

417654_10151122198558969_1863456147_n.jpg

..You can do another one close to home..;)

Well, both those dates are out for me. I have a Client's party I must attend on July 21. Will be in Pine Top, AZ. on the weekend of July 27 and Bridgeport Aug. 18-25 camping.

..When would be good for you?

Hi everyone just got home.been out of the states for a while.Ted I'm open for any time this month,come on guys lets gets together,before I have to leave again.

..We could do either the 20-21 or the 27-28 of July..

..Along with the family setting and close to town, for those who don't mind getting there trucks a little dirty we could do Holy Jim trail (2wd rated) or we could bicycle thru Trabuco Canyon or their is fishing without a license at nearby Irvine Lake..A bit pricey but you don't have to buy a license..

..I prefer the 20-21 due to my work schedule..If no one else chimes in Dave let's count on the 20-21st to get the camping gear out..;)

...The 20th or the 27th? ..anyone wanting to meet up?..:popcorn:

Who is planning on going to the Off Road Expo October 6th and 7th? I didnt make it last year like I wanted to and I havent been to one since 2008. Thinking about flying out for this one...
I'm planning on going out on the 6th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Who is planning on going to the Off Road Expo October 6th and 7th? I didnt make it last year like I wanted to and I havent been to one since 2008. Thinking about flying out just to test out Tbars new passenger seat...

..Fixed it for ya..:D

Back