a SAS is good but what bout this?!?!?! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

a SAS is good but what bout this?!?!?!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Crappy Website said:
This domain has temporarily been disabled.
To restore the domain, contact your Customer Support.

:shifty_ey

I'm betting that what is supposed to show up is this.

129_0212_01z+1995_Dodge_Ram+Rear_Passenger_Side_View.jpg

The company went belly up. From my readings they took alot of peoples money with them when the shut the lights off.

Wait, if you were to do that to an Explorer, won't that technically still be a "SAS"? ;)

no probably a SAA because since SAS is solid axle SWAP it would be a solid axle ADDITION

They've got a dodge megacab on ebay for 66k now. They pissed off alot of people. I bought some H1 recentered wheels from them under an alias ebay name. I had 1 bad wheel and they replaced it and I kept the bad wheel (could be a spare) and I consider myself very lucky. On behalf of those who got screwed, see ya!

I wonder if they actually made what they were selling?

I wonder if they actually made what they were selling?

Probably, but the quality reflects it :rolleyes: I don't know that one of my recentered wheels were appear to be 100% on... But for a wheeling rig and the price, they'll work

Rockwells full of sand, square wheels, 6-8 months shipping time, booger welds done by a 3rd grader... that company has been screwing people over for years. I say good riddens. :thumbsup:

Back