Adding Navigation Later | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Adding Navigation Later

I can do any MFT/MLT equipped vehicle.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No Nav

I bought a 2014 Ford Explorer. Even though I had a little bit of bad luck and the dealership sold the one I wanted to buy before I could get to it, anyway. I don't have NAV in this one and I am trying to figure out if it is something that can be added. Dealership is telling me no it can't be added, but I am not sure that isn't because they don't want to do it. Any guidance?

I bought a 2014 Ford Explorer. Even though I had a little bit of bad luck and the dealership sold the one I wanted to buy before I could get to it, anyway. I don't have NAV in this one and I am trying to figure out if it is something that can be added. Dealership is telling me no it can't be added, but I am not sure that isn't because they don't want to do it. Any guidance?
Welcome to the Forum. :wavey:
I merged your thread with this existing one on the same topic. See the post above by jmr061 about adding the navigation. He has done it for other members.

Peter

Your dealer is correct. No navigation after delivery! I mean officially.
You have two options: first, ask jmr061 to activate it and second, search junkyard to find exact the same with Navi activated.

Back