all terrain tires that are good and cheap | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

all terrain tires that are good and cheap

i have been looking at just some all terrain tires. Out of the tires i have looked at: Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo and Revo 2, Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmor, are all nice but i want a little more tred and cheap. Where and how much can i get them?

If you have a Pepboys near by check into the Definity A/T's they are a 50k mile tire and I think they are a set that are buy 3 get 1 Free with mail in rebate.

If you have a Pepboys near by check into the Definity A/T's they are a 50k mile tire and I think they are a set that are buy 3 get 1 Free with mail in rebate.

It's over on their website
Buy 3 Tires; Get the 4th Tire Free* Ends 12/26/10
(Yesterday)

But maybe your local store will give ya the hookup and pre-date your order the the 23rd or something?

Yes, I still have hope that there are cool people like this in the world.

I would look into the Falken High Country A/T. They are way more reasonably priced than most stuff, and they are actually a great tire. We sell a lot of them at the shop I work at. Whatever you do, do NOT buy tires from Walmart. Ever. Period. I'm a big walmart fan, and I shop there a lot, but just like the rest of the stuff they sell, the tires are made especially for walmart, to be sold cheap. This means that they are made cheaper than a comparable tire you can purchase elsewhere. If you don't believe me feel how flimsy a 6 ply walmart tire is, compared with a 6 ply elsewhere. Yes, they are both 6 plies, but they aren't the same.

Back