Ambient lighting | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ambient lighting

Mine is only on start-up also.
See my reply to bburzycki above. Do you still have your 2008 Ranger? That is what your profile shows. If not, you should update it to show 2013 Limited. If you have both, then perhaps it may be a good idea to add one of them to your 'signature' so members will know what model you are referring to.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure where you think I posted I have a Ranger?
The reply was to slc10844's post. He has the Ranger. I just used your name to reference the message I posted in replying to you.

Peter

peterk9 - - -

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you, yours, and the pooches.
Big THANK YOU for all you do with this forum.

David
grrtrainman

peterk9 - - -

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you, yours, and the pooches.
Big THANK YOU for all you do with this forum.

David
grrtrainman
Thank you very much David. Much appreciated.
I'm sure the weather down in Florida is better that what it is here, especially to day. -13F this morning and piles of snow all over the place.
Merry Christmas to you and yours too.

Peter

So these posts get merged... This one is old and outdated and the new one I created offers a solution, this one does not. This old 2011-2013 speaks of adding the feature, my new post has it factory installed.

Why were these posts merged again?

Brutal.

So these posts get merged... This one is old and outdated and the new one I created offers a solution, this one does not. This old 2011-2013 speaks of adding the feature, my new post has it factory installed.

Why were these posts merged again?

Brutal.
Your post is not in this thread. It was moved to the one indicated and that talks about Ambient Lighting issues, which you also have. Those issues are also with the OEM feature. Unfortunately I could not change the 'redirect' of your initial post and that is why I added my post above. I also so not see a 'solution' in your posts other than talking about the MFT version.

Peter

Hello,

I was wondering if the 2017 ford explorer Limited 301A have the custom color ambient lighting?

Back