Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
We'll it happend again..My left rear Fox is leaking all over the ground. My hope is it's just a seal and not a bent shaft. If it's a bent shaft, it's all rebuildable at least:rolleyes: But I obviously have some bad geomotry there. The thing that is weird is I have not driven it in a few weeks and it just started leaking the other day:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Might be the heat lately, unrelated but i took my sister to the store yesterday and she picked up a can soda off the shelf and it exploded in her hand. So it could be the heat expanded the gas/oil or whatever is in there and popped the seal.

what size are the fox's, 2.0 or 2.5's???

...i have heard that on the 2.0's before....thanks for the info though...

Well I talked to Fox today, and they said ship it to them and they would fix it. Still under warranty;) So off it goes tommorow. They said the turn around time right now is one week:thumbsup:

Oh yeah...and when I pulled it...It's not bent!:bounce:

...all right and killer turn around time..:D ...have you gotten your new bumper built???...:scratch:

...all right and killer turn around time..:D ...have you gotten your new bumper built???...:scratch:

no...I have a design...but other issues have come up now...

1. No job soon...means monies is kinda important right now:(
2. Design change...sence the truck only has 3-4" to spare from wall to garage door in the new place...and that's with the front bumper 1/8" from the wall:rolleyes:
3. moving has kinda gotten in the way
4. more important to start working on interior storage so I can order a wheel for the spare(see #1) and get it mounted inside.
5.shock issue has halted everthing because I can't really move until I get a shock back on it.

But I did get my new fender mounted today:D :thumbsup:

...bummer...i know the feeling but it seems to always come at once...i probably can get you some killer cabinets for your garage walls at a discount price...but let me know if there is anything else you need help with...;)

...bummer...i know the feeling but it seems to always come at once...i probably can get you some killer cabinets for your garage walls at a discount price...but let me know if there is anything else you need help with...;)

There really is not any room for cabinets...:( I put up a few shelfs, and I may put up a 2X6 hanging shelf that will sit over the nose of the Ex. It's a pretty small garage:rolleyes: 9'x16' 8" or somthing:( To work on it I have to back it out the garage some, but at least it's a garage:D

..do you think your neighbors would say anything if we built you some ramps and you parked it on the garage??? we can blame it on the new will smith movie they are filming in town, lol...:D

.we can blame it on the new will smith movie they are filming in town, lol...:D

It's funny you say that.... They are taking up our parking lot here at work for all the film crew. I could walk a block down the street and go see him...but I'm not into the whole thing of this town.:rolleyes:

...last year at this time i worked on a couple houses off highland on orange...and i know the feeling, we just recently closed a display shop at the orange circle in orange...they do a lot of filming here and they do compensate for the time, but it gets real old in a hurry trying to reschedule everything around the closures and delays...

...anyways, let me know if you need some help with anything...and everyday is getting closer to your new bundle of joy...:D

AMAZING!!!! Simply amazing!

I called Fox today to find out the status on my shock that I sent back to them on Wednesday (which means it didn't get there till some time Thursday). They said it going out today UPS back to me all fixed! :eek: No Charge! Less then 1 week! Now that is some service!!!!:thumbsup: :D

...huell howser???, i know i heard him in here somewhere, lol...:D

Back