Any 5th Gen Explorer owners with over 100K? Looking at a 2013 with 112k | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any 5th Gen Explorer owners with over 100K? Looking at a 2013 with 112k

travlincub321

Reaction score
City, State
Portland OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Ford Explorer XLT
I spotted a deal on a 2013 Explorer with 113K for $16000.00... It was a company car of some fourm and has service records, but i know it will need plugs and crap...

Its a base 4wd with hubcaps and no real options... Which is why i like it (no sync, no ecoboost, no crap)

Thoughts??

I am not able to afford a newer one or i would

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We have company Explorers that are leased for 3 years 90,000 miles, and they are literally beat to crap when they go back off lease. Of course you would never know that because we run them through the detail shop and they look pretty good.

113,000 is way too many miles for a 2013 model.

I only paid 27k for a brand new 2015 4wd base, I think $11k less for 112k miles and 2 years older seems abit much.

Kellybluebook is saying it should be priced around 12.5k-15k from fair to perfect.

If you intend to spend over 12K for the vehicle described, you need to REALLY think hard and do more homework.

16K for a base model with over 100k? Totally not worth it in my book.

Back