ANY Explorers from ontario???

Brandons

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Ontario, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 F150 SC 5.4
I wanted to know how many of us, on this forum, are in ontario?? And wereabouts in Ontario?

I live 20 minutes from Barrie Ontario.

And does anyone know of some trails in Ontario? My back yard is getting boring:eek: . Perhaps a group of us can get together for a run?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hamilton here ;)
no trails for me here as well..
im running a stock explorer 2wd..
i dnt know if i can go offroading ;(
nice to see theres another person here from ontario

julius

dont we feel singled out.... im runin 2wd cause my 4x4 isnt working right now, shift motor and autohub, but you can go offroading with 2wd, i go mudding quite a bit, and make it fine,,, just go fast though lol.

...then again its only in clay fields...

were kind of far from each other.. but i would love to go mudding or somthing as well...

how old are you ???

lol im only 16, not old enough to drive anywere alone, just on the farm, but maybe we could plan something sometime, theres some trails in a near town, i went over them with an atv a few times, theres not too much harsh terrain, if we hit the mud though well have to hit it hard!! But its a good starter trail if you ever get into big stuff.... now if an explorer can make it through, i dont know... what you think??

hmm maybe the girl i like would be on the trails sometime i go on the atv again....

ive never been to barrie.. id like to go there and go fishing ;) maybe u know any good spots??
im about 2 hrs from u

I dont fish at all, but the lake there people fish at, i heard its not bad, hell i fish out of my pond sometimes lol. Orr lake has some fish too, so this area is generally ok for fishing.

2 hours is pretty far man, if you ever did go, i'll provide the food and other supplies (well most), since yould make the trip. I have just about everything needed here.

If your interested at all about the trail, from what i know, its very hard to damage a vehicle on it, there really well kept trails, and beautiful scenery. Not much rock climbing, but were only 2wd so i guess that wouldnt matter anyways.

only thing that might be needed is sway bar disconnects.

Sounds good... i wonder if its just me and u from ontario.. theres gotta be more in here

yeah there must be more, maybe. If were the only ones, we have superiority!! What do you think of the trail idea?

trail idea sounds good... like i said though im complete stock right now ;( havnt done any upgrades watsoever... im trying to find where i can find some used nerf bars and bush bars...

but yea im deffinetly up for the trail.. we gotta set it up..

yeah, i wont say the trails that good, nothing really challenging, but they are kinda fun, just being out there, of course i havent spent too much time on the trails so i wouldnt know... i have to discuss this with my dad, since hed be the driver that would have to go with me. When do you think we should do this?

i guess u dont have ur g2 yet huh
stupid graduated licensing lol

yeah i know, but i think im allowed to drive trails without my g1, il have to look into that

well just spoke to dad, no, he doesnt want some stranger from hamilton going offroading with us.. this is the second night hes shot down an idea i had, and im starting to get annoyed, yesterday night i was discussing getting a computer upgrade, and it was a no go too, hes just pis**** me off now. But if we can find someone else from ontario and a trail, using this thread, at least you could find somewere to go, other then that, its a no go (id use a four+2 letter word but forum doesnt allow it)... sorry man

yeah il just have to tear up the back lawn now for that one, revenge lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

do you use msn messanger at all?

Back