Anyone download Nav destination from Sync or run Vehicle Health Report since update? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone download Nav destination from Sync or run Vehicle Health Report since update?

ieee_raider

Reaction score
City, State
Paris, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Sport
Neither of those services are working for me.

The VHR pops up an error screen and says try again later.

For Nav destination (from mapquest), sync tells me I have one to download but then fails.

Anyone else try these since the MFT update?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

For Nav destination (from mapquest), sync tells me I have one to download but then fails.

Not having the VHR available to us here, I'm not exactly sure how it works. When I was 'chatting' with the SYNC people this morning about not seeing the new download, I was initially told that they have been having problems with their servers since yesterday. Not sure if that has any connection with the VHR or if it is a standalone program.

Peter

I just updated my MFT to 3.6.2. I had the VHR error message of try again and it worked on the second try.

Hi, ieee_raider,

SYNC Services is currently having some intermittent issues; support is working to correct this. I don't have an ETA for when it will be fully functional again.

Rebecca

VHR after updating his evening worked just fine.

In the past, I have ran the VHR without any issue. Within the last few months, I have tried running it multiples times before the update and have tried once after, no luck. I have searched many forums, support.ford, and others - but most lead to no answer on the actual cause.

Most of the time and the last time I receive an "unable to connect to server" message. Not much information to go from, as there are many factors involved. The call will end and I will then see that error message.

Possible Issues (feel free to add on):
1. Failed authentication to server - my sync profile needs tweaking
2. Server itself has issues - (usually not the case, since others can send reports)
3. Phone carrier issues (Sprint - Samsung G4)

1 and 2 - I can not do anything about, without some guidance
3 - I will try my phone and my wife's Iphone - both on Sprint, 1 Iphone on ATT and 1 other android on Verizon(not sure of the brand)

Also, I am using Google Voice on my phone so I am switching between both numbers just to rule that out.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed!

Also, It has been a few days since Ford Team explained there were issues that were being worked on? Any updates?

Thanks!

Did the upgrade this morning with no problems, downloading or uploading into my truck. Also ran the VHR for the first time and again, no problems

I have never been able to get VHR since I have bought it. After installing 3.5.1 and still, it says that I need to have at least 200 miles on the odometer. Ok, after 14000 miles, I think it qualifies for that message to disappear.
I really don't think that I need the VHR, but it seems like it would be fun to peruse the report.

Back