Anyone have amber/yellow fogs from ebay | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone have amber/yellow fogs from ebay

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the link - I just bought them! They will be making their way to Oz for use on our truck during autumn (fall) and winter. Gets very foggy here in Canberra, and using factory look yellow lights will be a cleaner look than adding some aftermarket ones. Plus with the exchange rate at the moment, they are pretty much the same cost as I could get a decent set of aftermarket ones here anyway.

Just be sure you post up a pic. I'll be ordering at some point

I got yellow fogs on my 01 sport but they are just a yellow window tint film over my stock fogs. But i wanna get them brighter i got pics of my yellow fogs on my cardomain site if u wanna check it out.

www.cardomain.com/id/sams01xplrsprt

I eventually going to order the 3000K HID Yellow Fogs on my 01 sport

I eventually going to order the 3000K HID Yellow Fogs on my 01 sport

Sam - yours look great. But I wanted a set for winter (Fog) and summer (clear) which is why I went with a complete new set. At this stage I will be keeping the standard bulbs (I have HID low and high beam already), but may go the 4300k HID kit for the foggies if the yellow globes with standard bulbs are not bright enough.

dtholmanmax said:
Just be sure you post up a pic. I'll be ordering at some point
Yep, will do.

thnx jcuz i just put yellow window tint over my stock fogs but i wanna make them brighter

Back