Auto tilt side view mirrors in reverse | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Auto tilt side view mirrors in reverse

jonb3333

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Hi. All of my cars for years have done this but it doesn’t seem to on my 2020 Explorer ST. Does anyone know if this is a setting I just haven’t been able to find?

thanks!

jon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope, not available as of yet. Possible something we can find in the future.

It's a useless feature to begin with. I've always turned them off. It's very distracting, and doesn't allow the driver to see the sides of the vehicle without adjusting the mirrors while trying to back up. It's much worse if parked on a grade, or slope.

Some members will realize I've posted this before. I've added these to all the vehicles I've ever had. No need to turn down mirrors that I can see. Properly mounted they will enable you to see the rear wheels which can be helpful in parking. Just added them to my Aviator.

Peter

PB080258a.jpg

Some members will realize I've posted this before. I've added these to all the vehicles I've ever had. No need to turn down mirrors that I can see. Properly mounted they will enable you to see the rear wheels which can be helpful in parking. Just added them to my Aviator.

Peter

View attachment 176131

Same here Peter. I'm blind in the left, so I can't drive without. I just wish it was integral like my old '15 Explorer.

Back