• Register Today It's free!

Aviator Quality issues

Mr.Stiver

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Lincoln Aviator
I finally took delivery Wednesday on my Aviator Reserve II, with Convenience and Dynamic Handling packages. Black with the Roast interior - it is absolutely gorgeous! I love, love, love this vehicle! Very quiet and great ride too. However...the cover over the trailer hitch does not fit well, it is rather loose, does not hold tight to the rest of the bumper. The hitch cover on my '13 Explorer Sport had sort of locking tabs that you would turn to hold the cover tight. Not so here. Also, the chrome trim on my passenger door (up by the mirror) is coming unglued. I am sure that the dealer can fix the chrome trim issue. I'll see what they say about the hitch cover. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this? BTW, the vehicle was supposedly built on Oct. 2, which was a Wednesday. Thanks in advance.

Nobody has mentioned any of these issues. A wednesday build is no different than a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday build (or any other day).

Nobody has mentioned any of these issues. A wednesday build is no different than a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday build (or any other day).
Thank you for your response. I also did not see that anyone posted issues like this which is why I created the post. And I listed the build date for reference if anyone had experienced issues like this prior to or after my build.

Back