Back from Moab - put your photos and stories here | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Back from Moab - put your photos and stories here

Carnage!

P6010295.JPG

P6010296.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

can someone tell me?

Who's Ex is this?

P4302311.jpg

That's Ray Lobatos's Explorer.

Hey yeah, I guess it is...I knew I had seen it before...I think the light makes it seems a different colour.

It's the dust that changed the color :D

So where is everyone elses photos and video clips???

Originally posted by Rick

My video clips would have been up already, but it seems that the DV camera has got some very dirty heads. I need to borrow another player to see if its just the playback thats bad, or the recording. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rick

Sorry Rick, it takes a while for us Texans to get home ;)

My pics are located at Dead Link Removed

My camera is one of those cheapies, so please excuse the photo quality :rolleyes:

Here's a couple:

Hey Randall,

Was some one supose to take pictures of my Truck one Day... :)

Yep, gave two digital camera's to your passengers and told them to get me some pics of your truck for the site, and of course all they came back with were scenery shots :rolleyes: I'll just have to follow you around all week next year and do it myself :)

I know... I just did not want to get out of the Truck either that day. Any way mose of my photos were shot on Flim. And they are getting the one hour photo processing at Wal-mart right now. I will scan them ASAP. Also when you follow me next year I wont have the Navajo out there.

Nothing a bit of manipulation can't fix, Randall. :D

Attachments

• hq41.jpg
    hq41.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 537

Attachments

• hq26.jpg
    hq26.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 508

I'll try to get my pics up some time, but it probably won't be for awhile. Brett - I got a couple good shots of you on that one hill on fins n things so I'll try and get that to you whenever we get 'em developed...

Well, My pictures sucked... This is the Last time I let my Dad have the Camera. :rolleyes: Every picture is Just scenery. not even really worth the time it would take to Scan them.

Originally posted by Kris Guilbeaux
Well, My pictures sucked... This is the Last time I let my Dad have the Camera. :rolleyes: Every picture is Just scenery. not even really worth the time it would take to Scan them.

LOL Kris. I will get mine up Monday night. :rolleyes: I am having a photo CD made because i dont want to scan in 40 pictures. I should have a good pic of your Navajo Kris on Chicken Corners.

Thanks Brian... Even though I did Chicken Corners in 2wd to make it interesting.

Hey thats Awesome! I had a great time, it was nice to meet everyone and to be "shown the ropes" next year the BII will be ion 33's with 4.56 and ARB lockers.....

I'm glad to see some pictures of theBII's made it up...Mine are being developed right now,will post them ASAP....

Wish I could make that BBQ tomorrow night, I guess I"ll just install my new sticker instead (thanks Rick!!!)

See you guys next year if not sooner....

Hey Brian, hows that temp holding up? thanks again for the t shirt....

Check out the flying funnel, water jug and the open tool box :D

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So who has photos of Alec's wild ride up Top of the World?

Back