Stock grill with clear lenses and bugshield
Dead Link Removed

New Stull Billet grill
Dead Link Removed

Front view:
Dead Link Removed

What does everyone think?

aniford.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey man, how much was your new grille ? doin some price comparison.

I like the truck a lot. Actually, I am usually not a real big fan of the billet grille since I don't understand its purpose. I really like the look of the stock Ford grille. However, it looks pretty sweet on your ride... Congrats man!

nice ride glc, im all about aftermarket grilles, no matter what kind

Awww maaannnnn, I was hoping to see the new CharBroil Super Chef Grill.

I'm bummed now....

Originally posted by 2001ExpSport
Awww maaannnnn, I was hoping to see the new CharBroil Super Chef Grill.

I'm bummed now....

LOL...

man, i'm hungry....

looks good gary.

that's a cool looking plate on the front too.

Pyromaniac,

I ordered mine thru the simpson tool company on-line for a total of $93.00 including s/h. It was on a factory back order from Stull so it took about 5-6 weeks to get.

Thanks for the complinents guys!! I wasn't sure if I should have stayed with the stock grill or not but I like the billet now that it is on. Maybe because it's something new on it...lol

I think the combo. of the new grille and whited-out blinkers definately go together. It looks pretty good man...

looks like a nice neighborhood, but what's that green stuff all over the place?

nice truck too!

How was the installation?

Ryan,

The installation turned out to be a lot easier than I thought. Apparently the lower tabs on my stull grill got bent somehow and that is what was throwing me off. Once I kinda layed it in place and stared at it for a few minutes I realized all I had to do was bend the tabs down and it all lined up perfect. I was able to use the provided bolts and backing nut thru my factory slots and I had it mounted in under 5 minutes. I would say the hardest part was removing the plastic fasteners from my upper plastic air deflector. I didn't have a tool to remove them so I had to do a lo tof twisting and pulling with needle nose pliers. But all in all it was a breeze.

Back