BIG Race coming up | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BIG Race coming up

well we all know Troll drive his truck every day to work and it is a sleep capable of destroying many fast sports cars. well we just ran in to a 4x4 99 Toyota Tacoma with twin turbos and a build motor that wants to race us. it makes a ton of power and is 4X4 and runs great and is a true Sleeper with stock tires and stock ride hight. it will be a great battle of the sleeper trucks in miami. we will let you guys know how it comes out. yes we are bring race gas and slicks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well alright. havent heard much from "THE TROLL" in a while, and we were all kinda gettin' a little anxious... sounds like a good race. wonder how he's layin' down that kind of power and still keeping the transfer case alive... any plans on possibly another video of the run?

should be interesting to see, not to be offensive, but i'd say the truck has a weight advantage, but.. who cares.. I'm rooting for troll :)

Where are you gonna race if you're not allowed at the track anymore? On a lonely country road somewhere?

And I hope you're gonna use the nitrous oxide :D

Hope he blows the rice off the track:D

I would love to see it too.

I believe the vote is in.... gotta tape it! BTW - add another one to see it

if we rent the track you can run with out safty regulation to a certain extent. we will probibly spray him with slicks. we have a lot of advatage over the truck except for weight but who cares. we have a better power band, better toque and more power. he has a big transfer case and it is 5 spd so we dont have to shift any gear wasting time with a clutch. we will tape it hopefully and will are yet to see wether we will be at the track or on the street although we will make shure every thing is safe no matter what we do.

Sounds like a plan! Its always exciting to see any type of racing stories around here.

Has it happened yet? How did Troll do?

i cannot wait to see the results

man this will be a close race that till bill steps on trolls accelerator and smokes the livin sh*t outta him. troll is the best. by the way i also vote for the taping of that. i still have his dyno run and his run at the track on my computers hard drive. i would love to add this too. hey have there been any updates for the 1/4 mile times on it? last i knew was from that run without nos he ran like a mid 11 right? has he ran since then? and with nos?

The troll is a beast hands down, i vote to see this on video too!!

Nick

any updates? did this happen? i wana see the video

well the only update yet is that the twin turbo tacoma raced a viper and smoked him as well as a 911. so he is moving up in the world we will be there when he is ready to race a daily driver suv's for soccer moms.

I would love to see Troll and the guy down the road from me race after he finishes installing his twin turbo kit on his Dakota R/T. Too bad you're 24 hours away. :rolleyes:

if u ever decide to drive down and watch them chris, if u dont mind.. ill split the gas and tolls with if u let me ride shotgun:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by jssong
if u ever decide to drive down and watch them chris, if u dont mind.. ill split the gas and tolls with if u let me ride shotgun:D

hey, im on the way guys, want to cut your gas costs into thirds? :D

Back