• Register Today It's free!

Blaupunkt 6x8's

headrush

Reaction score
City, State
Mount Pleasant, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Nissan Frontier SE
Ok, so I posted here before asking for opinions on a different pair of speakers and got NO RESPONSE, so this time I actually want some feedback. Like I said before, keep in mind that I already have a 250 watt amp. It's weird though b/c when I did a search for speakers that would fit my car, these didn't show up, but they're 6x8's...is there any reason for that? Let me know...you can see them here. Thanks.

Could they not have show up because of the depth? Tommorow I will be installing Audiobahn ACX680P plates, and these things are deep! I talk to one guy on here and he mounted em succesfully, so now it's my turn. Those look good, but another cheap alternative is the pioneer 6"x8"s. Also try www.thezeb.com www.mmxpress.com www.ikesound.com and www.shop4sound.com

I have some Blau 6x9 in another car. They are average sound at a below average price. Blau's usually have very good sensitivity compared to other brands and will play loud from stock system power. I recommend them to those that want better than stock sound at a cheap price. But the pioneer's are better as are few others that are only marginally more expensive.

You can buy MB Quart coaxs on e-bay for the same price. Do a search under the 5x7/6x7 section on e-bay.

Back