Bluesteel is blue"stuck"... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bluesteel is blue"stuck"...

no comment...

Attachments

• bluestuck.jpg
    bluestuck.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 508

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL,

sorry to see that Jason!

Good ole NC mud :D

:eek: Wow! That sure is deep in the gumbo! How long did it take for recovery etc..?

5 min...

thank goodness there were dry spots for pulling. a friend of mine got home out (barely) with his v8 Discovery.

where in NC you at i am in GREENVILLE we got some mud for ya if you get bored there...

i turn my head one second and i'm on the whoops forum. thanks there buddy! well, the 4 wheeler tried to pull me out but that didn't work too well :D all i've got to say is thank goodness for running boards and rear bumpers so i don't get dirty walking through that mess. heh heh

oh big green box, we're at wilmington. got the beach to run on and get all rusty, then lots of little and large trails around here. lots of them get really nasty after it rains for a couple of days. should come down if you want mud one weekend.

Looks like fun. Did anyone actually make it through that mud??

2 words, MUD TERRAIN

Tons of people actually.... I live off of "the" off road place in Wilmington and this about a mile away from me. It's a huge mudpit that everyone goes to. Check out my webpage for more pics. Just go to Photos.

BBX Motorsports

Back