Bluetooth connected but phone calls not coming | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bluetooth connected but phone calls not coming

Aliyz

Reaction score
City, State
jeddah
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 , Explorer
Dear All,

Good Day to every body

my name is Ali , from KSA , actually i have a problem with my explorer 2014 .

everything was running perfect with my Sync system . my iPhone was connected perfect but two days ago during my drive the phone calls not coming to car speakers while Bluetooth is still connected and all media files still running through car speakers. only phone calls disconnected .i deleted the device the re-paring but still issue their.
Now , when i push the phone button it appears a message ( NO phone found ) while the Bluetooth is connected !!
i need your advice please.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have you reset your sync? Drill through the menu and you should find the option to reset it. You'll lose all your settings and nav favorites if you have it but that might solve it.

Yeah, as SouthernExploder mentioned, it must be the sync system, if you can manage to reset it, it should fix it.

Welcome to the Forum Ali.:wave:

Peter

Many thanks to you friends

I did master reset but the issue still not solved !

Dear All

Any further assistance? i tried all possibilities but no fruitful result

On your iphone, go to settings then bluetooth then in My devices remove SYNC, reboot the phone and re-add. Try that

On your iphone, go to settings then bluetooth then in My devices remove SYNC, reboot the phone and re-add. Try that
i did this step 3 times but the issue still not solved ......

Weird. If I were you I would ensure your phone has the latest OS.

To update you brothers ;

I raise a complain to Ford Middle East . They talked to me , I explained the issue , someone from Ford Saudi Arabia also contacted me ...

Suddenly, after his call by 1 hour I started my car .. I discover that the issue resolved!!!
I did nothing... really nothing.
I don’t knew if they did something remotely but how ? When ??

I doubt something was done remotely but very bizarre. Glad it works now for you though.

Back