Staff member
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Austin,Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Nav, 99 Mounty, 98 Ex
Does the PA 2" body lift come with bumper brackets. I just need some for the rear.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I believe they do not come with the kit. I would make my own If I were you. I had to do so much work to get my brackets to work for the Bumpers. So basically I made my own brackets.

Yes, but I didn't use the rear brackets..I moved the bumper up and forward, so that the bottom hole lined up with the top frame hole, then notched the bottom of the bracket so it would "rest" on the lower bolt..The lower bolt still "catches" enough of the bumper to keep it tight...

Kris.. are you considering putting a body lift on your X if so i'd be glad to help...

yes I plan on putting the Body lift on for a few reasons. I plan on doing a 5.0 swap in the next year or so. After buying parts during that time. I will need it to clear the 5.0 and the atlas II.

Sounds like a plan....keep me informed

Dont waste your time with a PA kit bracket just order the kit from tuff country and you will get all the right parts and they will fit or fab a custom bumper and avoid all the trouble, Mind you i spent $15 bucks more and got a 3" kit, I think i decided on it when i the guy said 1 more inch for $15 bucks or $200 for shackels and spacers ya cant beat that , SOLD.........Then there is the issue of that steering binding but i needed a new shaft anyway.

Back